1st CMM lead/supervisor
Cleveland, OH 44110 US
- Program, set up and run CMM using part models and prints to measure product in order to verify that it meets customer specifications.
- Perform gage calibrations and verification.
- Put together PPAP packages for submission to customers including all elements, such as creation of FMEA, control plans, layout and warrant.
- Ability to read blueprints and perform full layouts of product to those prints.
- Use, manage and maintain gages such as calipers, gage pins and micrometers.
- Quality inspection and rework of parts
- Ability to program, set up and run Coordinate Measurement Machines
- Supervisory or lead experience (1-3 years)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Simple programming experience (preferably with CNC vertical mills)
- Supervision experience
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Measurement of products and parts using CMM (Zeiss)
- Supervision of inspectors
- Train production and quality personnel on effective task execution to achieve desired quality outcomes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation associated with assigned tasks, adhering to ISO9000 guidelines
- Undertake other relevant responsibilities as required
- Simple CNC programming editing
- Comfortable working in a foundry environment to fulfill assigned duties