1st Shift (6am-4:30pm) Assembler
Brooksville, FL 34604 US
- Gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials according to assembly instructions, print specifications, and bill of materials list.
- Position parts and subassemblies using fixtures, templates, or precise measurements.
- Use lifts, roller lines, or jacks to position beverage systems for assembly work.
- Assemble components, ensuring correct fit and fastening parts securely.
- Verify specifications by measuring completed components or testing products with various test equipment or mechanisms.
- Resolve assembly problems by adjusting dimensions to meet specifications and promptly notifying the supervisor for additional resources when needed.
- Maintain inventory integrity, verify receipt of supplies, and follow proper procedures to replace parts and replenish consumable items.
- Monday to Thursday
- 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Pay: $14.50 per hour
- Weekly pay for your convenience
- Opportunities for overtime hours
- Minimum of one year of current mechanical assembly experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of assembly processes.
- Electrical assembly experience is a plus.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, reach, and lift up to 35 lbs for the entire shift.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time to meet production deadlines.