Mogadore, OH 44260 US
Inova Staffing is searching for several CNC machine operators for a company in the Akron area. Must have at least one year of CNC experience!
Job Description & Duties:
- Set-up, adjust, and operate work cell to perform diversified operations on complicated short run and/or long run repetitive work having close and exacting tolerance and finish specifications involving multi-tooled set-ups.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Uses drills, reamers, undercut tools, recessing tools, and calipers.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
-Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the business.
Ability to perform complete set-ups in a 45 minute to 1 hour time frame.
Ability to read blueprints.
Physical Requirements are heavy and can exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds frequently and 20 pounds constantly to move and load objects.