CNC burn table, 1st shift
Cleveland, OH 44111 US
- CNC Operators are trained to employ CNC Oxyfuel and Plasma cutting machines to process carbon and stainless steel for fabrication.
- Adhere to lean manufacturing initiatives, work instructions, quality requirements and safety programs.
- Maintains proper operator level preventative maintenance to ensure continuous machine operation.
- Possesses sufficient knowledge to trouble shoot and accurately calibrate burning equipment.
- Understand and interpret blue prints and technical drawing.
- Operate overhead cranes and material handling equipment.
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements.
- Conduct secondary processing operations associated with the CNC Burning process.
- High School Diploma
- Entry level position, overhead crane and tow motor experience preferred
- Experience within the manufacturing industry preferred
- Works well in a team environment
- Self motivated, self managed
- Maintain high level of focus throughout the entire shift
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to read a standard and metric tape measure