Portage, IN 46368 US
Inova Staffing is looking to place candidates in a production/manufacturing role for one of our clients in Portage, IN.
1st 4:30am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday, $15/hour
2nd 4:30pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday, $15.50/hour
1. Operate various production equipment.
2. Performs various assembly operations and/or packing duties to achieve production requirements.
3. Perform various visual and/or manual activities to inspect or verify the accuracy of a part.
4. Record all production data needed for inventory control purposes including good parts, scrap parts, and any other data necessary.
5. Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe.
6. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Various other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
1. Ability to follow established procedures
2. Strong attention to detail
3. Manual dexterity sufficient to assembly, pack, and/or grip and operate equipment
4. Computer literacy skills include the ability to perform basic data entry and to operate visual ‘touch screen’ display panels.
5. Math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The employee must lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The work requires regular standing, walking, bending, lifting and a variety of physical activities.
Inova Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer