Cleveland, OH 44111 US
Inova Staffing is looking to hire a maintenance engineer/technician for one of our clients in Cleveland, Ohio. This company offers competitive pay, fantastic benefits, as well as opportunity for career growth.
This is a first shift DIRECT HIRE position.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment issues on heavy fabrication machinery: press brakes, CNC machines, etc
- Fields of strength should include hydraulics and electrical
- Knowledge and ability in the fields of mechanical and pneumatics.
- Assure proper maintenance and upkeep of production equipment and facilities.
- Other duties as needed
- 5 plus years of electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs
- Some understanding of mechanical and pneumatics
- Some engineering education preferred
- Electrical certification preferred
- Self Directed
- Detail Oriented
Our client offers competitive pay plus profit-sharing and a full range of benefits for their team members, including: health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, holidays, clothing allowance, a wellness program, and opportunity for career growth.
For immediate consideration, please contact Christa at 330-237-3841 (extension 2).
Inova Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer