Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 US
We are currently seeking candidates for Material Handler positions in the Cuyahoga Falls area for 2nd and 3rd shift. Must have longevity from prior positions and have warehouse/forklift experience, as well as a valid driver's license!
Training is completed on 1st shift, 7am-3:30pm, and is expected to last 4 weeks. Afterwards, you will transition to your normal shift hours.
- Review order tickets and correctly identify item to be picked.
- Identify on computer system correct locations of specified material.
- Use of appropriate tools to obtain materials by use of side-loader, crane, forklift, or other device specific to the location, or manually by lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Move materials to proper locations to be loaded onto delivery trucks.
- Maintain work area cleanliness and safety.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Available to work overtime based off customer demand.
- Use desktop/laptop computer and software.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Pass a pre-employment drug and background screening
- Selected candidates will be submitted to the hiring manager for review